ShineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShineMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShineMS Adding, Removing and Figuring Out Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMJirachi
Admin
GMJirachi

ShineMS Adding, Removing and Figuring Out Questions Empty
PostSubject: ShineMS Adding, Removing and Figuring Out Questions   ShineMS Adding, Removing and Figuring Out Questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:41 pm

====

I will also need some support on this. Currently I do not know how to add things in game, sorry but the stuff I said on what we have is what I expect to have.
I also don't know how:
-to add the starter kit....(aka make it so the new player gets the item set I stated) xD!
-How to change the drop, meso and experience rates
-what the codes are for all of the Items, and for the pet equips, and Monsters?
-What is the code to change the background music? I plan to change the music when an event is held, speaking of event, we will have one when every one is
confirmed and regestered. Also, what are the background music codes for each map?
-Don't know how to regester for people. Do I just do what I did to make my account and Put 1 in ID then username and password? Then O for pin and
gender. And for other accounts besides mine put like ID for 2, equaling the second account, 3rd equaling the third account and so on?
-Can virus's come through the server if you Don't have a regestration form on a site?
-how to add in NPC's to places, and how to remove them (if you know how, what are the codes for all of the NPC's in-game?, if you know)
-How to give myself skills, I have this GM Skillbook and there's a Skill section including all of the skills. How would I give myself one?
-the code for a white scroll, and I need to know all of the scroll codes so I can add in them and maybe drop them at times
-How to add in custom drops. I need to know this cause I plan to make certian colored stuff drop from monsters, and for some to drop better items and
equips.
-How to get rid of monsters in certain areas, example, I want to get rid of the Snails, and add in Ducks. I also want to add in Necki's at Hensey's Hunting
Ground 2, I also want to get rid of the annoying Big Puff Daddy's that appear in every area, it's annoying and they're impossible to kill Razz
Though I may add Big Puff Daddy's to Mom And Dad's House.
-all of the gm skills (well yeah I just made it but.. XD), I'm sure this packet I have doesn't have all of them. Do you know what I could search
on google or youtube to find the complete one?
-The code for the GM Map, I need it.
-Don't know how to make myself a GM/Super GM in game
-How to add items to NPC's, and remove some. I wish to Remove Subi's from the Pot shops and add in elixer, and more stars in kerning city's shop.
-How to fix the problem where you equip a pet equip to a pet that can't wear it, it makes you not be able to log in to that character and glitches you.
-How to edit HP and EXP for monsters.
-How to make it so a NPC warps you to places (Example: I want to make it so The World Tour Guide takes you to all of the places, and that a NPC takes
you to the FieldOfJudgement and PVP maps)
-How to make it so pets never die, and that nx never expires
Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing you in my game. We wil be having events on the week of the opening. You'll like it!
-How do I make quests and make it so they give mesos and experience?
-How can I make it so NPC's give an item I want them to give, and the experience?
-Where can I edit the NPC's log? I tried out MapleIsland and corrected some errors, but that's the only map I see.

(dont worry even if the week is over events will still be held, just not giveaways)
Back to top Go down
http://shinems.friendhood.net

ShineMS Adding, Removing and Figuring Out Questions
Page 1 of 1